DC Round Pin Heatsink
Radian's DC Round Pin Heatsink designs are constructed of die cast aluminum and are ideal for omni directional airflow or convection environments. These off-the-shelf, high efficiency heatsink solutions are easy to install with four M3 mounting screws ranging from 4-8mm in length, or pushpins. These Round pin heatsinks may be packaged with optional hardware mounting kits and thermal interface pads to facilitate installation of the heatsinks directly to the dc/dc converters.
- High efficiency round pin design provide low pressure-drop characteristics
- Constructed of aluminum for optimum heat transfer
- Round pin designs are ideal for omni directional airflow environment
- Designed specifically for DC/DC Converters and other baseplate packages
- Finished with black anodize plating
- Selected hardware mounting kit and thermal interface pad options are pre-packaged at the factory
DC Roundpin Heatsink
Radian has a wide range of DC Roundpin Heatsinks. The following list are usually available within a few days. If a size is not available please contact us for alternatives. In addition, all of our standard heatsinks can have a fan added to create an active cooled heatsink.
|Radian Part Number||Type||Material||Style||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Theta SA at 200LFM||Theta SA at 400LFM||Theta SA at 600LFM||Store|